Monday, August 26, 2013

Take Me Away



I search for Your face in the clouds,
For the angels and heavenly crowds.
Lord, take me away
To heaven to stay,
Where glory and splendor abounds.

Is it time for the Wedding to start
When I’ll dance with the Love of my heart?
With uplifted hands
Before You I’ll stand,
Declaring how awesome You are.

Arise from Your throne; pierce the skies.
Let me glimpse of Your passionate eyes.
Burst forth in Your light,
Great power and might
And then will Your people arise.

May my name be written in gold.
May You find my heart hot and not cold
When the City descends
And the world meets its end.
At last will the Rapture unfold.

I long for You, Lord, to appear.
Will You come in a month or a year?
If you grant me the grace,
Then I’ll wait for Your face,
And I’ll serve You with joy while I’m here.

-- Charity, girl, age 15

Author's note The poems in this blog were written by my children, ages seven through fifteen. Poems on this site may be copied and used for non-commercial purposes, as long as proper credit and backlink to this blog is given.  I recommend visiting my children's blog, A Brush with Life, where you will also find beautiful art they have drawn for the glory of God.No commercial use allowed without express permission from author.  You can access my complete blog directory at "Writing for the Master." Now I'd like to ask a very important question.

Image Credit: "Behold He Comes" painting © 2012 Danny Hahlbohm, all rights reserved by the artist. You may visit the Danny Hahlbohm Gallery.  

Do You Want to Know Him?
If you want to know Jesus personally, you can. It all begins when you repent and believe in Jesus.  Do you know what God's Word, the Bible says?

“Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God, and saying, ‘The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.’” (Mar 1:14b-15).  He preached that we must repent and believe.

Please see my explanation of this in my post called "Do You Want to Know Jesus?"
_________________________________________________

Len Lacroix is the founder of Doulos Missions International.  He was based in Eastern Europe for four years, making disciples, as well as helping leaders to be more effective at making disciples who multiply, developing leaders who multiply, with the ultimate goal of planting churches that multiply. His ministry is now based in the United States with the same goal of helping fulfill the Great Commission. www.dmiworld.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment